Fulfilling the Special IT Needs of Non-Profit Organizations
Non-profit organizations play a vital role in our communities, assisting with life’s challenges and in times of crisis. While many of your IT needs are similar to for-profit businesses, you face unique challenges. For example, non-profit organizations often struggle with funding, compliance requirements, and emergencies that significantly impact operations, requiring a different approach to technology support and planning.
Well-versed in the unique needs and procedures of non-profit organizations, ACT provides value-added technology services to non-profit health centers, schools, and government agencies of all sizes and types. These organizations rely on our expertise to design technology plans and provide proactive, cost-effective IT support that helps them fulfill their missions.
Your management team and staff can count on ACT’s team to expertly assess your current and future technology requirements, assist with grant applications, and implement approved projects in a timely fashion. ACT reliably ensures that network and communication systems run smoothly, remain accessible and secure, and are prepared to swiftly overcome any crises, including power loss and natural disasters. Like your commitment to your constituents, we are dedicated to ensuring our clients receive the best service possible.
Services that our non-profit clients find valuable include:
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Security and firewall solutions
- Assistance with grant applications
- IT planning and project management
- 24/7/365 support and emergency response
- Hardware and software selection, implementation, and training
- Desktop, server, and network monitoring, maintenance, and support
- Installation and maintenance of backup, storage, and archival systems
- Secure, cloud-based document management systems and document scanning
- Installation and support of centralized time and billing systems, as well as research and compliance software packages
- Remote access capabilities and uninterrupted access to critical software and communications
- Managed IT Services, allowing us to monitor your environment 24/7/365 and correct issues before they become problems
How ACT Can Help Your Non-Profit Organization Succeed
Our experienced, certified IT professionals begin by conducting a thorough site assessment to understand your needs and goals, determine if your organization is vulnerable, and help you meet all necessary compliance requirements. We then outline recommendations and implement changes in a non-intrusive manner. Ongoing, as a Managed Service client, you benefit from having our Managed Service team monitor your systems 24/7/365, allowing us to address issues proactively, before they become problems.
Contact ACT today to schedule a free consultation to get started.